Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Introduction

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for taking an interest in my blog. My name is Michele Delgado and I am from Hartford, CT. I am currently a freshmen student at the illustrious North Carolina A&T State University (the BEST HBCU of all time). I am a Journalism and Mass Communications major with a concentration in Public Relations.




I got this picture off google so you can see where Malawi is just in case you had no idea. It is the country highlighted in red.

This summer on June 16, 2010, I will embark on my journey to Malawi, Africa. This is a leadership, service learning, and sustainablity study abroad program that Dr. Barber will lead us in. My goal is to use this blog as a journal so that way everyone can remain updated on our activities and projects in Malawi and hopefully learn something new. This blog will also contain pictures so you can have a visual of whatever I may talk about.

Feel free to comment, comment, comment! Or ask any questions! This is also a public blog so if you feel that somebody else would be interested to tune in, go ahead and send them the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment